36% Reduction in Time Taken to Train 800+ Fresh Recruits for the Campus to Corporate Program
- The client wanted an efficient way to train 800 freshers on Java, dot net, and oracle technologies and successfully onboard them.
- For java and dot net, the number of participants was very high, in comparison to the oracle, there were only one or two batches.
- The training expenditure was to be kept highly cost-effective and with the client’s budget constraints.
- The objective is to train from end-to-end java full-stack, dot net full stack from beginner to get them to be on-par to deployment-ready.
- The time taken from training to deployment needed to be minimized.
- 800+ fresh recruits successfully trained & deployed.
- Customized blended learning module of digital learning & mentor connect
- 36% reduction in time taken from training to deployment
- 100% of the participants were assessed on coding problem statements and successfully deployed